Friday, August 9, 2013

New conversion parts...loads of them!

Well seeing those new huge marine models made me happy. Lots of people already hate them - I think they look awesome - I mean look at the size of those things, look at the load of conversion parts, I cannot wait to get my hands on those. I'll be putting my praetorians on pause till I get a hold of those legs, that's for sure.
But also on their own part they are cool in my book, and I could see them appear in my Iron Ghost army - I could easily make them fit the fluff.


3 comments:

  1. Agreed. Loads of potential in those kits.

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. As you say there's lots of conversion material here.

    As for the models themselves I have to chime in with the negativity choir.The other SM armour types all have very clean simple shapes - these gus look more like conversions. They're very cluttered and the parts dont blend together into a whole. I hoped for something more like a smaller squatter contemptor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few more days have passed, and I'm getting more and more convinced these are actually good models.

    ReplyDelete