Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Beginning of....

So many different models and units just waiting to be made up - also just just got the Lady Death, but I really wanted to add something big - or at least bigger. So I dug out some bits and started building a Myrmidon Assault Engine, again one of those minis where the STC slowly has been showing itself in the back of my mind for some time. The plan was to add various sensors and optics to the front, to supply the encased pilot with images, sensory input and what not from the surroundings. Still very early WIP, but I always find it funny to share the building process right from the start.


6 comments:

  1. Very cool - definitely looking forward to seeing what you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very intresting :)

    Could you tell us about the bits you plan to use, and those at your table atm ?

    Cheers

    Janus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lads.
    Planned...hmmm...not as much as I really should have I'm afraid :D, pretty sure it will end up allright anyway.
    The bits you see are mainly from a "Dust" vehicle, some sort of american light walker if I remember correctly. The grey bits, on the body, are from the GW dreadknight. I think the larger one is one of the legguards - the other one I have no idea what is.
    There is also and old radar-dish and a cut off end of a necron gun on the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lot of fun : )

    The other piece you have there is the ankle/top of foot guard from the Dreadknight.

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete