Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Omniscion

Finally Finished!

Actually a few days ago, but taking adequate photos was not easy, but I think these does the trick. Very pleased with the way he turned out, in all modesty I think it's one of my best conversions to date. Paintjob's pretty satisfying as well. The conversion uses parts from several GW kits - C'tan, Cronos Pain Engine, Killer Kans, DA veterans, IG command, various servoskulls, Anvil Industry, Zinge Industries, Forge world, Micro Art Studio and a base I do not know who made. I've uploaded the picture to Cool Mini or Not Picture on CMoN if you should care to vote.

Well on to the next project.............................













4 comments:

  1. Well done, that man! Proper job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot - looking forward to my next fly-by.....

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is an impressive tech-creature! The different parts have really been combined to full effect. I'll have to look further into your blog and see what other stuff you have done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Alexander, and please do - I hope you'll some interesting stuff.

      Delete