Friday, March 29, 2013

Xenos Biology 1.01

A good friend and one of my oldest gaming buddies, who I unfortunately don't see as often as I would like, paid a visit the other day. With him he brought a bunch of beautifully painted nids from Space Hulk. 
Last time he visited we played a game, and decided to paint up the minis. He would, as he has an entire superbly painted nid army, paint the nids - and I was to paint the termies. Well I guess we can agree, you haven't seen many termies here, so that much for my end of the bargain. Luckily he faired much better. The nids have been painted in the colors of his army, and they do look really cool. Check out some more pictures of his minis here: Gallery with Nids and other cool things

Will they just be for Space Hulk - or are we looking at some Magus' forbitten biology project? Release the Hounds................





No comments:

Post a Comment