Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the first post in what I hope will be an interesting blog about my mechanicus project. I never saw the mechanicus as a clean organisation sticking to a tight structure and standard templates, but rather a überclass priesthood, a militant department and degenerated subjects used for labour and/or cannon-fodder in war. I know this isn't strictly canon but in my view it does give me a lot of interesting conversion options, and hopefully that darker gritty look I'm aiming for.
Though not being much of a gamer, I still like to have an armylist to work from. And among the numerous fandexes out there, the Tempus Fugitive one is the one I like the best.

First up is my menials. Degenerated humans, usually slaving away in the forges, but in the time of war can be shoved onto the battlefield to suck up some enemy fire.




No comments:

Post a Comment